Covid-19 Visitor Protocol
The health and safety of our exhibitors, visitors, employees, and our communities remain a top priority for Specialised Exhibitions. Therefore, in line with the latest guidelines issued by the Southern African Department of Health related to COVID-19, we will be regularly be updating our visiting policy. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Effective 1 October, 2020
FAQ’s for Exhibitors, Visitors, General.
- Visitors are permitted by appointment only. This is done by registering and selecting a time using the online registration form.
- Visitors must be 18 years and older.
- Visitors must undergo temperature and symptom screening upon arrival, always perform hand hygiene and wear appropriate personal protective equipment. Please be especially attentive to wearing a mask over your nose and mouth.
- Visitors who are sick will not be permitted to enter the venue.
- If a visitor does not pass the screening process or does not follow the event protocols, they will not be allowed access to the venue.
- Exhibitors and organiser staff will be monitored daily, and monitoring systems will be put in place to identify infections, in order to comply with safety protocols.
- Registration will be capped daily, and visitors will be staggered throughout the day.
- The venue will be disinfected twice a day, and fresh air will be pumped into the venue.
- A medical centre will be available on-site.
- Hand sanitisers will be available through the venue.
- Acrylic banners will be placed on tables of the business meeting area and cafeteria.